1. Open the XLTools.net SendGrid Reports for Excel App:
- Go to Insert tab in Excel;
- Select Apps for Office;
- Click on the “XLTools.net SendGrid Reports for Excel” app and click Insert.
3. Enter your SendGrid User Name and Password to login to your SendGrid account and click “Login”:
4. Review options available in Step 2 and Step 3 and adjust it in according to your requirements:
5. Select an empty cell where you want to put a table with the list of email from SendGrid:
6. Click the “Load Data” to pull the data from your SendGrid account to Excel:
7. Once the app generates the table, you’ll see a toast notification that confirms the SendGrid report(s) is loaded!