This app is a timesaver for everyone who keeps customer contacts in Excel and uses SendGrid for transactional or marketing emails. This app enables you to pull all reports on suppressed (invalid, unsubscribed, bounce, etc.) addresses from SendGrid to Excel in seconds. Use this data to clean up and update your contact lists, and eventually improve email delivery rates. The app is available at Microsoft Office Store. You can import the following reports:
- Spam Reports
- Invalid Emails
How to use the SendGrid Reports App:
1. Activate the app:
- Open your spreadsheet > Insert tab > My Apps > Select the SendGrid Report app > The menu will appear on the right panel of your spreadsheet. Drag and resize the panel as you wish.
- Step 1. Log in to your SendGrid account. This information is used to make requests to SendGrid API.
2. Follow the steps on the app’s menu:
- Step 2. Select the reports you want to load: bounces, spam, invalid, etc. If you want the reports as separate tables, select and load reports one by one. Otherwise, select all reports and all suspended contacts will be loaded as a single table.
- Step 3. Select the columns you need in your report: email, date and time, data, type.
- Select any empty cell in the spreadsheet to mark the starting cell of the report. Then click ‘Load Data’ and the report table is generated in seconds.
Done! The reports on suspended emails are loaded from your SendGrid account. Now you can remove these contacts from your marketing communication list. Get a free trial at Microsoft Office Store and discover the app’s advantages!