Pull reports on suppressed email from SendGrid to Excel
This Office app is helpful for those who keep customer contacts in Excel and use SendGrid for transactional or marketing emails. High quality recipients list keeps your email out of spam folders and improves reputation. Not to mention, it saves you SendGrid credits.
XLTools.net SendGrid Reports app helps you identify and list the ‘bad’ contacts:
- Pull suppressed email addresses from SendGrid to Excel
- Import reports on Bounces, Blocks, Spam, Invalid Emails, Unsubscribes
- Use the data to clean up and update your contact list for the next campaigns.
XLTools.net SendGrid Reports App is built on Microsoft platform. MS Office Add-ins (or Office Apps) work across Excel Online, Excel 2016 and Excel 2013 desktop, Excel for iPad, Excel for Mac.
Learn your way around:
- How to add the SendGrid Reports App for Excel from the Office Store
- How to activate SendGrid Reports App
- How to pull SendGrid suppressed emails to Excel
How to add the SendGrid Reports App for Excel from the Office Store
Download the add-in from the Office Store website, or directly from Excel interface:
- Open Excel > Insert tab > In the Add-ins group click ‘Store’ or ‘Office Add-ins’.
- Search for XLTools SendGrid Reports in the Store > Buy > Free Trial
- The add-in’s task pane will appear on the sheet. Drag and place it as you wish.
Note: you should be singed in to your Microsoft account to manage products and subscriptions:
File > Account > User Information > Sign in.
How to activate SendGrid Reports App
- Add the add-in to the spreadsheet > The app’s task pane will appear.
- Step 1. Log in to your SendGrid account. This information is used to make requests to SendGrid API.
How to pull SendGrid suppressed emails to Excel
Follow the steps on the app’s panel:
- Step 2. Select the reports you want to load: bounces, spam, invalid, etc.
If you want the reports as separate tables, select and load reports one after one.
If you want reports in a single table, select all reports.
- Step 3. Select the columns you need in your report: email, date and time, data, type.
- Select any empty cell in the spreadsheet to mark the starting cell for the output table.
- Click ‘Load Data’ > The report table is generated in seconds.
Now you can remove these contacts from your next marketing email campaign.
Any questions or suggestions? Please leave your comment below.