You can start working with XLTools in just 3 min. Please follow the step-by-step guide below.
- Microsoft Excel® versions 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007; desktop version of Office 365.
Verify your version: Open MS Excel > File > Account > About Excel.
- Windows® versions 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP1
Verify your version: Control Panel\System and Security\System
- 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
Verify your system type: Control Panel\System and Security\System
Prerequisites: XLTools is a VSTO add-in for Microsoft Excel®. XLTools.exe installer may prompt you to install essential Microsoft® service components, if those are missing on your PC. If installation of prerequisites fails, you may get error messages. Please refer to Troubleshooting or contact us.
How to download and install XLTools.exe on a PC
- Close all Excel files > Download XLTools for your Excel version > Save the file.
- When the download is complete, open ‘This PC (My Computer)\Downloads’.
- Find the installer file ‘XLTools.exe’ > Right-click and ‘Run as administrator’.
- Click ‘Install’. Installation will take just a few seconds.
How to begin XLTools Free Trial
- When installation is complete, open Excel > Click ‘Free Trial’ in the popup window > Enter your contact details > Click ‘Begin the Free Trial’. Done!
- If you do not have Internet connection, please contact us to get your free trial activation code.
- The Free Trial gives you 14 days to test drive XLTools features.
How to activate XLTools License
Any questions or suggestions? Please leave your comment below.