Do you know that the most of routine operations in MS Excel can be performed much quicker? And there are no special tricks – you just need to install XLTools – a set of useful extensions.
With the help of XLTools you can:
- edit excel cells with the date/datetime format using popup (drop down) calendar;
- quickly execute SQL queries against your data in Excel;
- store a full history of changes for selected Excel documents (Version Control for Excel);
- send personalized email messages based on recipients table in Excel;
- make a variety of useful transformations (remove extra spaces and symbols from text, lead words to a single register, convert numbers in text and visa versa);
- automate various operations without programming skills;
- quickly convert complicated two-dimensional tables in flatten format;
- compare the set of columns with each other or with standard, and find the same.