- Access quickly
Works straight out of the box: download and start using in just 3 minutes.
- Use easily
With intuitive tools, detailed docs and prompt support, it doesn’t take long to learn.
- Be productive
Cut down weeks you spend on data manipulations in Excel to mere minutes.
- Minimize errors
Improve the quality of data and process thousands of rows accurately and quickly.
- Pay once & use forever
Lifetime license, 1 year of free upgrades, free support.
Insert date and time in cells using a neat Excel date picker
Simply select a cell and pick a date from the Popup Calendar:
- Insert or edit date and time
- Populate a column or row
- Set a preferred date-time format, etc.
Prepare data in Excel, clean, format, transform, query, export and more
This set of Data Prep add-ins cut laborious tasks down to a few clicks:
- Clean data from unwanted characters
- Transform crosstab tables to flat lists
- Combine multiple sheets into one
- Join tables using SQL queries, etc.
Save backups and track changes to workbooks and VBA projects
This Version Control add-in helps you keep track of changes:
- Keep a change log of who, when and what
- Compare versions of a worksheet or a VBA project
- Roll back and restore any previous version, etc.
Automate custom repetitive tasks in Excel without VBA macros
This Automation add-in offers a new method for streamlining recurring tasks without bulky VBA:
- Set up automation in a compact table
- Automate complex multi-step workflows
- Add custom buttons on Excel ribbon, etc.
Why professionals choose XLTools
Frequent questions about XLTools Add‑in
No. XLTools Add-in is only supported for Windows. But you can run XLTools on your Mac if you use Excel on Windows virtual machine.