(Note: the video may not reflect the latest upgrades. Please use the guide below.)
Alt+Tab equivalent to navigate large Excel workbooks and quickly switch between worksheets
- Navigation pane features all worksheets in a workbook
- The most recent sheets are always on top of the list
- Use Alt+Arrows shortcuts or set your own hot keys
Before you begin, add Sheet Switcher to Excel
– free trial gives you 14 days of full access to all features.
How to navigate large Excel workbooks
- Use the keyboard shortcut combinationCtrl + Shift + Right.
- To open a worksheet, navigate to its name using Arrow keys (up, down, left, right) PressEnter.Or:use a mouse to select the necessary worksheet.
- The navigation pane stays on top. To close it, select a worksheet or pressEsc.
How to switch between recent worksheets in a workbook
- Alt + Rightto move to the right.
- Alt + Leftto move to the left.
- Alt + Upto move up.
- Alt + Downto move down.