Your consent to the processing of your personal data
- To use your personal data strictly for the purpose for which the data was collected. For example, when you sign up for a free trial, subscribe to newsletters, request support – we use your data only for that specific purpose.
- To share your personal data with the trusted third parties when it is necessary to provide you with the products and services you requested, or when we have a lawful basis. For example, when you sign up for a free trial we may share your email address with an email automation provider to immediately deliver you the download link. Under no circumstances do we sell, trade or rent your personal data with any third parties.
- To transfer and process your personal data internationally, including in Russia, which may not offer the same level of protection as required in your country. Wherever you reside or are located, we have appropriate safeguards in place to protect your data.
1. Who we are
2. What information we collect
Information you provide
Information collected automatically
Information we receive from third parties
3. Our legal bases
4. How we use your data
- We process personal data on lawful and fair bases.
- We process personal data only to achieve specific purposes for which the data was originally collected.
- We only collect and process personal data that is relevant, sufficient and nonexcessive for such purposes.
- We do not discriminate against users if they choose to exercise their rights provided in this Policy.
5. How long we retain your data
6. How we share your data
- For secure payment processing: 2Checkout.com Inc
- For developer tools to fix bugs you report: Microsoft Visual Studio
- For email services: Yandex.Mail
- For email automation services: SendGrid
- For displaying globally recognized avatars in Website comments: Automattic Inc
- For online chat on our website: Jivosite Inc
7. How we protect your data
8. International data transfers
Notice to European users
9. Your rights
10. Cookie notice
Cookies we use on this website
|Necessary cookies||Purpose||Expires||Set by domain|
|acceptCookie||Preserves visitor’s consent to cookies.||6 months||xltools.net|
|Analytics cookies||Purpose||Expires||Set by domain|
|_ga; _gat; _gid||Google Analytics cookies that register a unique ID to generate statistical data on how visitors use the website.||From session to 2 years||xltools.net|
|_ym _uid; _ym _isad; _ym _d; _ym _visorc||Yandex.Metrica cookies that register a unique ID to generate statistical data on how visitors use the website.||From session to 1 year||xltools.net|
|yabs-sid, yandexuid, i, ymex, yuidss||Yandex.Metrica cookies that register a unique ID to generate statistical data on how visitors use the website.||From session to 10 years||yandex.ru|
|Advertising cookies||Purpose||Expires||Set by domain|
|_fbp||Facebook cookie that tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||3 months||xltools.net|
|fr||Facebook cookie that helps provide personalized advertisements.||3 months||facebook.com|
Your options regarding cookies
- Google Ad settings: httрs://adssettings.google.com/
- Facebook ad preferences: httрs://www.facebook.com/help/562973647153813/
- Google Analytics opt-out: httрs://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881
- Yandex.Metrica opt-out: httрs://yandex.com/support/metrica/general/opt-out.html
11. Links to third-party websites
12. Important notices
- End-User License Agreement available at https://xltools.net/eula/