Save multiple Excel worksheets as separate files in XLSX, TXT, PDF and other formats
- Export data to TXT, CSV, HTML, PFD and other formats
- Split a workbook and save the worksheets as separate XLSX or XLS files
- Export a single range or all worksheets at once
Before you begin, add Export Sheets to Excel
– free trial gives you 14 days of full access to all features.
How to export data from Excel to a different format
- XLSX, XLS, XLSM, XLSB, ODS
- TXT, PRN
- If you choose to export all worksheets, each worksheet will be saved as a separate file. The resulting files will inherit names from the corresponding source worksheets.
- Note: the resulting CSV file will open either in Notepad, or in Excel. This depends which program you have as default to open *.csv files on your computer.